- One of the most important maintenance steps for a dryer is to make sure the exhaust is clear.
- Make sure you clean the lint filter before each load to ensure the best drying results.
- Never use a white, plastic exhaust duct on the dryer, as it is flammable and it increases the drying time. Only use the flexible metal duct or rigid duct.
- To reduce the amount of bending you need to do when switching loads from the washer to the dryer, raise the dryer by 6-12 inches by placing a storage compartment under the dryer.
- When drying a just a few items in the dryer, add a variety of different-sized items to the load to create good tumbling.
Please Contact ADAMS ELECTRICAL SERVICES to have the electrical wiring inspected to your dryer