LED (light emitting diode) light bulbs are a super energy-efficient light bulb type that is gaining popularity throughout the world as an excellent choice in energy-efficient lighting.
LED bulbs are great for many reasons, including:
- High efficiency: LED light bulbs use only 2-10 watts of electricity (1/3 to 1/30 of Incandescent or CFL)
- Small size: provides design flexibility, arranged in rows, rings, clusters or individual points
- High durability: no filament or tube to break
- Life span: LEDs can last 50,000 – 60,000 hours, which is equal to years of illumination
- Cool: LED bulbs don’t cause a heat buildup
Kichler, a trusted and high-quality manufacturer of lighting fixtures, now offers some great choices in LED lighting fixtures for the exterior of your home. These fixtures use lower wattage and are very energy efficient. Plus, they are stylish. The fixtures are new and are available to the public starting this June (2009). Kichler has accent fixtures and path light fixtures, both of which provide excellent energy savings and come in several designs. Read more here about what Kichler has to say about its LED fixtures.
The path lights, as pictured above, come in various finishes, including copper, new brick, textured tannery and verdigris, with the choice of copper or brass for the housing unit. The path lights are also lightweight, which makes installation that much easier. The fixtures do not come with an LED bulb, so make sure to purchase that separately.
Please Contact Adams Electrical Services to install your LED light fixtures.